For mobile column lifts
We currently offer mid-life refurbishment on our mobile column lifts, which we have been producing for over 40 years. Our earlier models of electro-mechanical mobile column lifts have load bearing components by design that, after many years of service, can become heavily worn or even unsafe to use. However, this needn’t spell the end for your mobile column lifts! In these instances, we offer a full repair and refurbishment service to breathe new life into your old set of lifts.
Mid-life refurbishment is carried out by the Totalkare team at our central workshop in the West Midlands. All in-house lift repairs and refurbishments are carried out to BS780 2003 and fitted with genuine Totalkare parts. We will also fully load and function test all refurbished lifts, issuing the correct certification to ensure you remain fully compliant with health and safety legislation.
- 6 months warranty on all parts replaced
- Guaranteed genuine new parts and components fitted
- Function test under load carried out in compliance with BD EN 1493
- 23-point checklist and report available
- Lifts collected and delivered using transport with full off-loading equipment
- Loan sets of lifts available while refurbishment work is being carried out
Part Exchange: If a repair is not the right action for you, we can also upgrade your set of lifts to the latest mobile column lifts, or we can also offer you a competitive part exchange on your lifts.