Pit Jack Accessories
Totalkare can provide a range of accessories to ensure the smooth running of your pit jacks.
Designed to accommodate vehicles with independent front suspensions – particularly buses and coaches. When springs need to be changed, the vehicle can also be jacked on the chassis leaving the axle on the ground. It also enables you to reach jacking points beyond the width of your pit. Available in three sizes, enabling it to comfortably fit almost all pit widths and rated up to 13 tonnes SWL.
Allows use of both rams to lift maximum loads at one point. Safe working load 20 tonnes.
- 10 Tonne Spreader Beam 1240mm (min.pit width 840mm / 880mm)
- 10 Tonne Spreader Beam 1400mm (min.pit width 950mm / 990mm)
- 10 Tonne Spreader Beam 1450mm (min.pit width 1080mm / 1120mm)
- 13T Adjustable top beam
- 2.8 Tonne Spreader Beam C/W raiser blocks
- Differential Adaptor
- ‘V’ Crutch lifting pad
- Dish Crutch lifting pad
- Chassis Crutch lifting pad
- 4” Extension Tube - (100mm)
- 6” Extension Tube - (150mm)
- 10” Extension Tube - (250mm)
- 18” Extension Tube - (450mm)
- Serrated Saddle (Ram end protector)
- Handles for Commercial Pit Jack (Pair)
- Accessory rack for Commercial Pit Jack
- 10 Metre Polyurethane recoil air hose (12mm OD, 8mm ID)
Air Operated Pit Jack
Totalkare’s air-operated pit jack is an ideal addition to any commercial vehicle workshop with a vehicle inspection pit, with the air operation offering a safe and efficient method of lifting large vehicles with ease.
Hand Operated Pit Jack
Totalkare’s hand-operated pit jack is an ideal addition to any commercial vehicle workshop with a vehicle inspection pit. It’s reliable, easy to use, and quiet in operation.
Vehicle Inspection Pits
A vehicle inspection pit makes access to the underside of your vehicle easy, allowing you to work in a safe, well-lit environment with all your tools to hand.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS THINK
Managing Director, Baumot UK
We were impressed with the speed and efficiency of the leasing process Totalkare could offer. The whole experience was stress free due to the expertise of Totalkare and their leasing partner. The quality of product, the competitive price, and the speed and ease in dealing with the company were major factors in our purchase decision.
Operations Director, Endurance Vehicle Solutions
Technical experts that are second to none…
We turned to Totalkare to help us with the lifting and brake testing side of things. The technical experts they have are second to none and guided us through the options until we arrived at the products that best suited our requirements for high-performance, durability and, importantly, flexibility.