Heavy Duty Four Post Lift
The heavy duty Four Post lift from Totalkare is the ideal solution where a fixed position for lifting operations is needed and the flexibility of mobile vehicle lifts is not required.
The heavy duty Four Post lift from Totalkare is the ideal solution where a fixed position for lifting operations is needed and the flexibility of mobile vehicle lifts is not required. Available in a range of capacities from 8,000kg – 33,000kg and platform lengths of 7m – 18m the Four Post lift from Totalkare is suitable for lifting most types of commercial vehicles.
For ease of use the Four Post lift is available as surface or recessed mounted and is available with drive on/drive through options. The Four Post lift also comes with the option of being supplied fully galvanised the lift can be used in external or wash bay applications if required.
- A range of capacities available from 8,000kg – 33,000kg
- A range of platform lengths 7 – 18M
- Optional galvanisation for wash bay/outside applications
- Can be surface mounted or recessed into the floor for a flush fit
- Electromechanical lifting system
- Electronic self alignment system
- IP Rating - the columns are IP67, however the control box is IP66
- Drive through width of 3300mm with 700mm wide platforms
- Low profile platform system from 206mm – 250mm
- Low floor option ramp
- Drive on and off drive through options available
- Jacking beam options available
- Lighting Options available
- Site Surveys upon request
Light Commercial Four Post Lift
The Light Commercial Four Post Lift from Totalkare is an ideal solution when a fixed position for lifting light commercial vehicles is required.
Two Post Lift
The hydraulic two post lift from Totalkare is the perfect fixed lift solution for light commercial vehicles, and is ideal for long wheel base vans.
HEAVY DUTY Y-MECH Lift
The Y-MECH Lift from Totalkare is the ideal solution where a fixed position for lifting operations is needed and the flexibility of mobile vehicle lifts is not required. The lift can come in dfifferent capacities and platform lengths to suit your workshop requirements.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS THINK
Hands-on approach to customer relations…
Some of the major factors behind the decision to invest in a four post lift from Totalkare were the long-standing quality of products we have received, coupled with the quality of the AfterKare service and hands-on approach to customer relations.
Impressed with service, delivery and installation…
I am very impressed with the service, delivery and installation of the four post lift from Totalkare.
We’ve used Totalkare for the last 20 years…
Having used Totalkare for the last 20 years, we were confident they would find us an ideal replacement to our old wash bay set up. The galvanised four post provides us with a much safer and more durable solution, and we are very pleased with this latest addition to our depot.