Our wheel dollies can provide easy and safe mounting, demounting and handling of heavy wheels for trucks, buses, coaches and other heavy-duty vehicles.
500kg – hydraulic wheel trolley for vans, trucks and buses
- Flexible and ergonomic wheel dolly for the easy removal of wheels and brake drums
- Adjustable lifting arms for wheel sizes Ø 270 – 1300 mm
- Lifting arms with roller bearings for easy rotation of the wheel into correct position
- Pedal operated pump leaving both hands free for working
- Bracket for easy securing of the wheel whilst transporting
- Hand operated dead man’s release for optimum safety whilst lowering
- Ideal for lifting brake drums, fuel tanks, tool boxes etc.
- 4 pieces of nylon castor wheels for optimum maneuverability
1,600kg – hydraulic wheel trolley for agricultural and construction machinery
- Easy handling of the largest wheels in the world
- Two robust handles makes it easy to manoeuvre in the workshop
- A simple switch makes expansion or retraction of the jaws very easy
- The wheel can be secured with a ratchet strap for maximum safety
- Wheel sizes: min. Ø 1000 mm – max Ø 2400 mm
- Wheel width: max 1200 mm
- Capacities: 60kg, 500kg, 1,600kg
- Ergonomic handle that makes the wheel dolly easily controllable by just one mechanic
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS THINK
Managing Director, Baumot UK
We were impressed with the speed and efficiency of the leasing process Totalkare could offer. The whole experience was stress free due to the expertise of Totalkare and their leasing partner. The quality of product, the competitive price, and the speed and ease in dealing with the company were major factors in our purchase decision.
Operations Director, Endurance Vehicle Solutions
Technical experts that are second to none…
We turned to Totalkare to help us with the lifting and brake testing side of things. The technical experts they have are second to none and guided us through the options until we arrived at the products that best suited our requirements for high-performance, durability and, importantly, flexibility.
Aftermarket Manager, RH Commercial Vehicles
A market leader in this field…
We chose Totalkare because they are the market leader in this field. Working closely with Totalkare, we came to a solution that has delivered more efficient results and reduced downtime. I believe we have chosen the right brand and product application for reliability and value for money.