Hand Operated Pit Jack
Totalkare’s hand-operated pit jack is an ideal addition to any commercial vehicle workshop with a vehicle inspection pit. It’s reliable, easy to use, and quiet in operation.
The twin-ram operation of the Totalkare pit jack enables operational stability, efficiency and safety. The rams slide horizontally along the pit with ease, ensuring precise positioning beneath the vehicle. They can also be used in unison or independently, giving the operator greater freedom in lifting one or both sides of the vehicle.
The quiet design enhances the user experience, reducing workshop noise while also safeguarding operational reliability.
The following accessories are included wtih every pit jack:
- ‘V’ head height 165mm (pair)
- Dished head height 89mm (pair)
- Chassis head height 54mm (pair)
- Extension tube shoulder height 152mm (pair)
- Lifting capacity: 12,000 – 20,000kg
- Specifically designed for use in vehicle inspection pits
- Easy operation by hand
- Simple double action pumping
- Precision engineered for lasting reliability
- Twin ram operation
- Mechanical safety lock
- Bespoke configuration to your specification
- Five year warranty
Air Operated Pit Jack
Totalkare’s air-operated pit jack is an ideal addition to any commercial vehicle workshop with a vehicle inspection pit, with the air operation offering a safe and efficient method of lifting large vehicles with ease.
Vehicle Inspection Pits
A vehicle inspection pit makes access to the underside of your vehicle easy, allowing you to work in a safe, well-lit environment with all your tools to hand.
Pit Jack Accessories
Totalkare can provide a range of accessories to ensure the smooth running of your pit jacks.