Railway Lifting Jacks
Whether you’re lifting a single carriage or a complete train, Totalkare’s railway lifting jacks are the ideal solution when it comes to the maintenance of rail vehicles.
Totalkare’s railway lifting jacks are perfect for depots and workshops. Available in a range of lifting capacities from 5,500kg to 50,000kg per jack, they are heavy duty and reliable.
The jacks can be used in configurations of 4 to 128 columns, with computerised control units providing easy synchronicity, enabling the lifting of a single carriage or a series of rail cars.
Protect your investment in railway lifting jacks with a peace of mind Afterkare service package from Totalkare.
- 5,500kg - 50,000kg lifting capacities
- Computerised control unit with Wi-Fi remote control, event storing and recording, and self-programmed maintenance
- Possibility to synchronise from 4 to 128 columns
- Fixed or movable lifting carriage options
- IP 55 level of electrical protection
- Low tension control with emergency stop button for safety