Totalkare’s ergonomic positioners are single or double column devices that enable the lifting and rotation of a product during welding and assembly operations.
With overall capacity from 2,000 – 90,000kg to suit, Totalkare’s ergonomic positioners are both compact and flexible.
The ergonomic positioners come in four versions:
- Two columns – one fixed and one movable
- Two columns – both fixed
- Two movable columns of which one must be fixed to the ground
- One fixed column
- Capacities: 2,000 - 90,000kg
- Safety: reduces the need for dangerous movements while operating lifting equipment such as overhead cranes
- Health: welders and operators always maintain the correct posture and reduce fatigue
- Improved production quality: allowing the operator to work at an ideal height and in the correct position
- Increased productivity: lifting and turning products without overhead cranes or ordinary cranes reduces downtimes
- Hand held remote included
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS THINK
Operations Director, Endurance Vehicle Solutions
Technical experts that are second to none…
We turned to Totalkare to help us with the lifting and brake testing side of things. The technical experts they have are second to none and guided us through the options until we arrived at the products that best suited our requirements for high-performance, durability and, importantly, flexibility.
Managing Director, Baumot UK
We were impressed with the speed and efficiency of the leasing process Totalkare could offer. The whole experience was stress free due to the expertise of Totalkare and their leasing partner. The quality of product, the competitive price, and the speed and ease in dealing with the company were major factors in our purchase decision.
Director, Solent Commercials Ltd
15 years of brilliant service…
We have enjoyed 15 years of brilliant service from Totalkare whose mobile column lifts, combined with their quick response field engineers, have underpinned the growth Solent Commercials has enjoyed in that time.