This statement will be reviewed and amended regularly with any further updates.
Totalkare’s coronavirus (COVID-19) statement – updated 04 January 2021
In light of the latest guidance from the Government with regard to the coronavirus (COVID-19), like many other businesses we are reviewing our business practices to ensure we are taking the right precautions to protect our staff, customers and supply chain.
We appreciate this is a evolving situation and we welcome your support as we strive to maintain a business as usual approach. Likewise, please be assured of our complete support as we collectively navigate this difficult period.
With improvements to our ability to work from home we have returned to our normal trading hours:
Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm
Friday 8am – 4.30pm
Our out of hours service continues as normal.
We are no longer able to accept payment by cheque and will be taking all future payments by BACS.
Please contact email@example.com for the details.
Our sales managers can contact you via telephone or e-mail. In lieu of face-to-face meetings on site, they can also host meetings via video conferencing software including Microsoft Teams and Skype. These will enable documents to be shared on screen during live discussion.
Where possible, our sales managers will be encouraged to limit site visits.
From a stock point of view, we have availability of all products for delivery to suit your requirements.
Field service engineers
Our engineers are now being supported in taking a zero-contact approach when visiting customer sites:
- They will announce their arrival to the appropriate person(s) on site, but will not sign in.
- They will not request customer sign job sheets. Instead they will take a verbal name and authorisation for job completion via a video recording on their smartphone.
- They will wear face masks as appropriate or if required by your policy
- They will not ask for or accept drinks.
- They will greet you verbally rather than shake hands.
We operate on a cloud-based IT and telephone system, and our internal departments are now set up to work from home.
- Our internal service scheduling staff continue to have the capability to answer customer calls and schedule callouts and service work for your lifts. Please continue to call our service hotline on 0121 585 2727.
- In addition to our engineers out on the road we also have telephone assistance engineers available to talk you through any issues that you may have.
- If we have a current order with you, or you need to place an order with us, this can be processed as normal by our internal sales and finance teams.
- Our warehouse staff are working according to government guidelines, at a safe social distance, so equipment is still being sent to our customers.
Please be assured that we are taking all measures possible and necessary to protect the safety of customers, suppliers and staff, whilst maintaining business as usual. We are still very much available to take your requests or answer any queries or concerns.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us.