PneuTorque PTM Torque Tool
Using twin motor technology, the PTM series of PneuTorques is engineered to be amongst the lightest and fastest on the market.
The PneuTorque PTM tools are non-impacting, air driven power tools designed for applying torque to threaded fasteners. The tools use two motors; one to quickly run-down the fastener and the other to achieve final torque.
The low vibration levels make these tools comfortable and safe for the operator to use. In addition there is less damage to the tool, socket and threaded assembly.
- Accuracy: ±5%
- Operates between: 100.00 - 2000.00 N·m
- Operates between: 74.00 - 1475.00 lbf·ft
- Quiet - less than 85 dB(A) when under load
- Non impacting - low vibration levels make these tools comfortable and safe to use
- Square drive is quickly and easily replaceable
- 'Soft Start' trigger controls / aids socket location and allows gradual and safe reaction location
- For safety, gearbox can rotate independently from the handle so that reaction forces are not transmitted back to the operator
- Range of models available
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS THINK
Operations Director, Endurance Vehicle Solutions
Technical experts that are second to none…
We turned to Totalkare to help us with the lifting and brake testing side of things. The technical experts they have are second to none and guided us through the options until we arrived at the products that best suited our requirements for high-performance, durability and, importantly, flexibility.
Aftermarket Manager, RH Commercial Vehicles
A market leader in this field…
We chose Totalkare because they are the market leader in this field. Working closely with Totalkare, we came to a solution that has delivered more efficient results and reduced downtime. I believe we have chosen the right brand and product application for reliability and value for money.
Managing Director, Endeavour Coaches
The investment will deliver an increase in workshop productivity…
The communication and service we have received has been excellent throughout the purchase and installation. There’s little doubt the investment we have made will deliver an increase in workshop productivity, allowing us to better service our customers in the process.