Industrial Ratchet Production 'P' Type
'P' Type Torque Wrenches are designed for the production environment where they will be set and then dedicated to a particular application. There is no scale, the wrench must be set against a torque testing device.
The ratchets on these models are robustly engineered for strength and durability.
The strength and high wear resistance comes from a coarse tooth pattern while a principle of offset ratchet pawls gives a narrow engagement angle.
The square drive is not only a robust design but allows the wrench to be used for torque control in both the clockwise and anti clockwise directions.
- Accuracy: ±3%
- Operates between: 15.00 - 300.00 lbf·ft
- Operates between: 20.00 - 400.00 N·m
- Setting system is designed to discourage unauthorised alteration
- Coloured end seals are provided to identify the wrench to a particular operator, torque setting or calibration period
- Available with a high quality ratchet or as a 'Torque Handle'
- Retained square drive will not pull out of the head when the socket is removed
- On request 'P' Type wrenches can be set, marked with the setting and certified for production line applications requiring a sealed torque setting. Only if a pre-set has been requested will the tool be supplied with a Declaration of Conformance
- Range of models available
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS THINK
Operations Director, Endurance Vehicle Solutions
Technical experts that are second to none…
We turned to Totalkare to help us with the lifting and brake testing side of things. The technical experts they have are second to none and guided us through the options until we arrived at the products that best suited our requirements for high-performance, durability and, importantly, flexibility.
Aftermarket Manager, RH Commercial Vehicles
A market leader in this field…
We chose Totalkare because they are the market leader in this field. Working closely with Totalkare, we came to a solution that has delivered more efficient results and reduced downtime. I believe we have chosen the right brand and product application for reliability and value for money.
Managing Director, Endeavour Coaches
The investment will deliver an increase in workshop productivity…
The communication and service we have received has been excellent throughout the purchase and installation. There’s little doubt the investment we have made will deliver an increase in workshop productivity, allowing us to better service our customers in the process.