EvoTorque2 Fastener Tool
The EvoTorque2 is an electronic torque tool designed to accurately apply torque to threaded fasteners. These tools have been factory calibrated to ±3% of reading.
EvoTorque2 can apply torque accurately over a wide range of joint rates from hard (high torque rate) through to soft (low torque rate).
All of our EvoTorque2 tools are highly tolerant of supply voltage and frequency variation. If the supply voltage is outside of tolerance then, as a safety feature, the tool will be prevented from starting.
The tool has four modes of operation: Torque, Torque & Angle, Torque & Angle with Final Torque and Torque Audit.
The unique Audit Mode is a sophisticated feature for testing pre-tightened bolts with minimal impact on the original fastening torque and can provide quality control data for monitoring joint performance over time.
- Accuracy: ±3%
- Operates between: 100.00 - 4000.00 N·m
- Operates between: 74.00 - 3000.00 lbf·ft
- 'Usage' counter gives the ability to see the amount of times the tool has been used since the last reset
- 'Operation Direction' designed primarily for undoing bolts. When doing sequence tightening, it is now possible to undo an incorrectly tightened bolt without interrupting the sequence
- 2 Stage Tightening gives faster application of a Snug Torque & Angle Target
- 'Turn Angle' option can be used to check if bolts have already been tightened in an assembly process
- Allows tool integration into third party control systems
- Maximum Audit Mode target angle increased to 720 degrees
- Ability to produce and store real time graphs via EvoLog
- Two different lock levels, lock level 1 as per previous lock, lock level 2 will not allow user to exit the run screen or change the target
- Torque, Torque & Angle, Torque & Angle with Final Torque or Torque Audit Modes
- Each tool is supplied with a traceable calibration certificate
- Range of models available
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS THINK
Operations Director, Endurance Vehicle Solutions
Technical experts that are second to none…
We turned to Totalkare to help us with the lifting and brake testing side of things. The technical experts they have are second to none and guided us through the options until we arrived at the products that best suited our requirements for high-performance, durability and, importantly, flexibility.
Aftermarket Manager, RH Commercial Vehicles
A market leader in this field…
We chose Totalkare because they are the market leader in this field. Working closely with Totalkare, we came to a solution that has delivered more efficient results and reduced downtime. I believe we have chosen the right brand and product application for reliability and value for money.
Managing Director, Endeavour Coaches
The investment will deliver an increase in workshop productivity…
The communication and service we have received has been excellent throughout the purchase and installation. There’s little doubt the investment we have made will deliver an increase in workshop productivity, allowing us to better service our customers in the process.