Air Conditioner Disinfection
Refresh-o-mat HD is an ultrasonic atomizer that effectively removes harmful microorganisms from automotive A/C systems.
This high-performance device has the capacity to atomize up to 400 ml of cleaner fluid (with a flow rate of 383 l/h), making it suitable for disinfecting larger A/C systems on buses or trucks. Using the optional hose set, the atomizer can also be connected to a vehicle’s air ducts to give them a thorough clean.
We can also provide a hose set and air conditioner cleaner to be used with the Refresh-o-mat HD.
- Removes harmful microorganisms from automotive A/C systems
- Heavy-duty design with robust stainless steel housing
- High-performance ultrasonic atomizer with a capacity of 400 ml and a flow rate of 383 l/h
- Suitable for disinfecting larger A/C systems on buses or trucks
- Power supply with IEC input filter
- Microprocessor-controlled program code
- Optional adapter kit for connection to a vehicle’s air ducts
- Hose set and air conditioner cleaner available
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS THINK
Operations Director, Endurance Vehicle Solutions
Technical experts that are second to none…
We turned to Totalkare to help us with the lifting and brake testing side of things. The technical experts they have are second to none and guided us through the options until we arrived at the products that best suited our requirements for high-performance, durability and, importantly, flexibility.
Aftermarket Manager, RH Commercial Vehicles
A market leader in this field…
We chose Totalkare because they are the market leader in this field. Working closely with Totalkare, we came to a solution that has delivered more efficient results and reduced downtime. I believe we have chosen the right brand and product application for reliability and value for money.
Managing Director, Endeavour Coaches
The investment will deliver an increase in workshop productivity…
The communication and service we have received has been excellent throughout the purchase and installation. There’s little doubt the investment we have made will deliver an increase in workshop productivity, allowing us to better service our customers in the process.