A/C System Electronic Leak Detector
Electronic leak detection systems are capable of finding very small leaks in A/C systems.
With standard models it can be difficult – not to mention time-consuming – to apply the probe correctly in certain sections of the A/C system to detect a small leak. This innovative, electronic leak detector features a measuring head on a flexible neck, which makes it easier to reach tight corners and gives you the ability to thoroughly check all areas of an A/C system for leaks.
- Electronic leak detector:
- Reliable leak detector that senses refrigerant concentrations in the ambient air
- Measuring head on flexible neck to reach hard-to-access places and carry out a thorough inspection
- Sensitivity - up to 5 g / year
- Only responds to R134a/R1234yf refrigerant – no interference by other gases (plastic emissions) or air movement
- Multi-gas leak detector:
- Effective multi gas leak detector: identifies all FC - and CFC-based refrigerants and blends, as well as SF6
- Can be programmed to work in heavily contaminated environments (e.g. an engine compartment)
- Excellent sensitivity and consistent performance throughout the sensor’s lifetime
- Microprocessor-controlled sensor electronics, with multi-channel signal recognition
- Complies with all relevant international standards, including SAE J2913 for R1234yf, SAE J2791 for R134a and EN14624:2005.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS THINK
Operations Director, Endurance Vehicle Solutions
Technical experts that are second to none…
We turned to Totalkare to help us with the lifting and brake testing side of things. The technical experts they have are second to none and guided us through the options until we arrived at the products that best suited our requirements for high-performance, durability and, importantly, flexibility.
Aftermarket Manager, RH Commercial Vehicles
A market leader in this field…
We chose Totalkare because they are the market leader in this field. Working closely with Totalkare, we came to a solution that has delivered more efficient results and reduced downtime. I believe we have chosen the right brand and product application for reliability and value for money.
Managing Director, Endeavour Coaches
The investment will deliver an increase in workshop productivity…
The communication and service we have received has been excellent throughout the purchase and installation. There’s little doubt the investment we have made will deliver an increase in workshop productivity, allowing us to better service our customers in the process.