EvoTorque Battery Tool
The EvoTorque battery tool features a brushless motor, data memory and data transfer capabilities to deliver a range of fast, reliable, accurate results. The tool is not constrained by any power cable or hose, improving safety, convenience and versatility.
The EvoTorque battery tool uses a powerful motor coupled with either a single speed or auto two speed for rapid joint completion times. The industrial motor used by the EvoTorque will keep going where most other battery tools will overheat.
The EvoTorque is a transducer controlled battery powered torque tool, designed for accurately applying torque to threaded fasteners. The unique ‘intelligent joint sensing’ technology continually measures the joint during tightening and when necessary, employs dynamic braking to avoid torque over-shoot due to motor inertia. This ensures consistently accurate results of ±3% of setting.
- Accuracy: ±3%
- Operates between: 200.00 - 4000.00 N·m
- Operates between: 150.00 - 2950.00 lbf·ft
- Tool is not constrained by power cable or hose improving safety, convenience and versatility
- Key lock feature prevents unauthorised usage
- 18V, 5.0Ah battery and efficient motor give outstanding fastening performance per charge
- OLED display ensures visibility in all conditions
- High powered LED to illuminate poorly lit applications
- 'Torque Only' mode provides the user with 'Ease of Use' functionality aiding tool familiarity
- Up to 3 cold batteries can be simultaneously charged from flat in approximately 70 minutes
- Software can be updated remotely, without the need to return the product to us
- Supplied with a secondary handle
- Supplied with a Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Range of models available
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS THINK
Operations Director, Endurance Vehicle Solutions
Technical experts that are second to none…
We turned to Totalkare to help us with the lifting and brake testing side of things. The technical experts they have are second to none and guided us through the options until we arrived at the products that best suited our requirements for high-performance, durability and, importantly, flexibility.
Aftermarket Manager, RH Commercial Vehicles
A market leader in this field…
We chose Totalkare because they are the market leader in this field. Working closely with Totalkare, we came to a solution that has delivered more efficient results and reduced downtime. I believe we have chosen the right brand and product application for reliability and value for money.
Managing Director, Endeavour Coaches
The investment will deliver an increase in workshop productivity…
The communication and service we have received has been excellent throughout the purchase and installation. There’s little doubt the investment we have made will deliver an increase in workshop productivity, allowing us to better service our customers in the process.