Electronic Wheel Alignment System
Using in-house wheel alignment products allows you to carry out checks at a greater frequency than using outsourced companies, saving you time and money on these services. This computerised system utilises infared communication between the wheel alignment heads and Bluetooth communication between the front heads and control unit.
Designed to work quickly and efficiently with any bay in the workshop be it a floor, pit or lift, the wheel alignment system can increase accuracy and production due to its simple to use system and quicker operating time services.
- No run out compensation clamps
- Trailer alignment adaptor
- Additional clamps and head units if required
- Single control unit with PC, 19” monitor, keyboard, printer and battery charger
- 6-CCD sensor system
- 2 front and rear measuring heads
- Operate from any head
- Alignment readings upto 59 feet
- 4 standard tire clamps
- Front commercial turnplates
- Can be positioned in any bay
- Measurement of multiple axles using an easy-to follow procedure
- Integrated quick charge hangers
- Easy vehicle selection through the computer program
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS THINK
We were impressed with the speed and efficiency of the leasing process Totalkare could offer. The whole experience was stress free due to the expertise of Totalkare and their leasing partner. The quality of product, the competitive price, and the speed and ease in dealing with the company were major factors in our purchase decision.
Technical experts that are second to none…
We turned to Totalkare to help us with the lifting and brake testing side of things. The technical experts they have are second to none and guided us through the options until we arrived at the products that best suited our requirements for high-performance, durability and, importantly, flexibility.
A market leader in this field…
We chose Totalkare because they are the market leader in this field. Working closely with Totalkare, we came to a solution that has delivered more efficient results and reduced downtime. I believe we have chosen the right brand and product application for reliability and value for money.