A/C System Nitrogen Leak Detector
One way to check for leaks in an A/C system is to use nitrogen gas. This method, which uses differential pressure, is primarily suitable for the initial testing of strongly leaking or even empty systems.
- For inspections on A/C evaporators and complete A/C systems in installed condition
- Manometer block with vent valve and safety valves; 36 bar opening pressure
- Nitrogen pressure reducer, adjustable from 0–35 bar
- Test manometer 0–40 bar, calibration: 1 bar, class 1.0
- Supplied complete with service quick coupler, 1.8 m service hose for low side, 1/4"
- SAE to 1/2" ACME adapter and cylinder trolley for manometer block
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS THINK
Operations Director, Endurance Vehicle Solutions
Technical experts that are second to none…
We turned to Totalkare to help us with the lifting and brake testing side of things. The technical experts they have are second to none and guided us through the options until we arrived at the products that best suited our requirements for high-performance, durability and, importantly, flexibility.
Aftermarket Manager, RH Commercial Vehicles
A market leader in this field…
We chose Totalkare because they are the market leader in this field. Working closely with Totalkare, we came to a solution that has delivered more efficient results and reduced downtime. I believe we have chosen the right brand and product application for reliability and value for money.
Managing Director, Endeavour Coaches
The investment will deliver an increase in workshop productivity…
The communication and service we have received has been excellent throughout the purchase and installation. There’s little doubt the investment we have made will deliver an increase in workshop productivity, allowing us to better service our customers in the process.