As an Outbound Sales Executive, you will work with a database of business prospects that are a mixture of existing, new or dormant contacts, to gather information that will identify potential customers worth following up.
Once leads are generated you will contact them by telephone, letter or email; and you will provide leads and appointments to our Field Sales Team to ensure the department is able to meet growth targets. This role will also require you to research and input new found prospects from various sources and grow business opportunities within the existing client base.
You will also build and maintain strong relationships with major stakeholders, working closely with the Field Sales, Internal Sales and Marketing teams to ensure queries, proposals and campaigns are handled professionally and efficiently, and liaising with internal departments to ensure the customer experience is maximised.
- Outbound calling experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral and good clear telephone manner
- Good attention to detail
- Adept at problem solving and providing high levels of customer service
- Computer literate and experienced in database navigation preferred
- Ability to write detailed follow up notes for business reporting
- B2B telemarketing or sales experience
- Knowledge of the transport & logistics and bus & coach markets would be an advantage
- Target driven and have the ability to converse confidently at decision maker level
SALARY & BENEFITS:
We strive to offer an environment that provides our people with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive salary
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance Cover
- Company Sick Pay
- Free Bi-annual Eye Tests and contribution towards glasses
- On-site gym & showers
- Company events throughout the year
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your CV and cover letter citing relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is Friday 22 January 2021.