After Sales Controller
Our mission is to be commercial vehicle workshop equipment experts. We need a new After Sales Controller to join our growing team within our Dynamic and rapidly expanding business.
This is a position that has been identified to ensure that we preserve the fantastic reputation we have with our customers by being Experts in everything that we do whilst being Effortless to deal with. You will work closely with the Service Team and our customers to ensure that they get the first-class service that they deserve.
- Competitive Salary dependent on your skills and experience
- 37 Hour working week
- Full initial training
- Further development opportunities
- “Ministry of Fun” social activities funded by the business
- Pension scheme
- Medicash Benefits for example dental care and optician appointments to name a couple
- Critical illness cover
- Enhanced sick pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Employee referral bonus
- Long service awards
- Monthly recognition and reward opportunities
- On-site gym facilities
- Full-time, Permanent
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Enjoy solving problems
- Are a team player
- Have excellent communication skills, listening skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Show initiative and motivation
- Enjoy finding solutions to technical issues
- Take pride in the quality of your work
- Deliver a high level of customer service
Totalkare specialises in equipment and services for commercial vehicle workshops, including mobile column, fixed and two-post lifts, and workshop ancillary equipment. We provide an extensive range of aftercare including planned and reactive maintenance, calibrations and Reports of Thorough Examination.
The Company’s engineers, account managers and back office support team all share the same goal of providing an unrivalled customer experience and adding value to customers business’ through market leading solutions for lifting and testing equipment, servicing, training, aftersales and health and safety advice.
Our Aftersales department offers a first class experience to our customers. We pride ourselves on our high standard of customer service by offering a friendly yet expert experience to our customers.
Totalkare has ambitious growth plans and the aftersales team is an important part of it’s exciting future.
We want to involve our people in the decisions that affect them this is our CAUSE. We want our employees to feel Challenged to improve and progress, Appreciated by their colleagues and managers, United to work together towards our common goals, Secure in their job and Empowered to make the decisions they need to make.
A day in the life of AN Aftersales Controller
Your main purpose is to plan and book work for your assigned engineers. You will deliver awesome service safely and efficiently in a friendly environment. The role will evolve and develop as we continuously launch new products and services creating a unique and unrivalled offering to the commercial vehicle market. Your key responsibilities are;
- Managing the work of a team of field-based engineers in line with planned and reactive requirements
- To work alongside both the internal and external team in a professional manner
- Making and receiving telephone calls
- Liaise with employees at all levels across all departments of the business
- Deputising for the Service Manager as required
- Review departmental reports and KPIs on a regular basis
- Create monthly service reports
- Supervision of the service department when required
- Ensuring that company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Show positivity in your work, the company and your colleagues
- Invoicing work to customers on time and accurately
What qualities do we need you to have
We are looking for a skilled service assistant to support the service manager and aftersales department. Using modern software the individual will need to schedule a team of engineers across the country for both planned and reactive maintenance and installation projects, ensuring all jobs are completed efficiently, on time and profitably. You will provide first line support for customer and engineer issues and support the service manager in all aspects including reviewing departmental KPIs and reports on a regular basis.
- Deadline driven
- Relevant qualification/experience in scheduling within a service environment essential
- Problem-solvingng and being able to work from own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional manner and excellent telephone skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Computer literate – working knowledge of Excel, Word & ability to learn and work with specialised Field Service systems
- Great organisational skills/process focused
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn new skills and take on new challenges
- Enjoy working in a fast pace environment
You’ll know how to
- Effectively manage your time with minimal supervision
- Be the face of the company to our customers and represent our culture and values to them
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Work to a high standard
- Work collaboratively
Our teams will say you’re
- Knowledgeable and expert
- Responsible and accountable for your performance
- Incredibly customer focused
- Open and collaborative
- A clear communicator
Health & Safety
The post-holder will assist in promoting and maintaining their own and others’ health, safety and security as defined in the Totalkare Ltd Health & Safety Policy and any related Health and Safety manuals or procedures. This will include:
- Attending Health & Safety training when required
- Identifying risks involved in work activities and undertaking such activities in a way that manages those risks;
- Making effective use of training to update knowledge and skills;
- Using appropriate procedures to carry out your daily tasks and duties;
- Maintaining work areas in a tidy and safe way and free from hazards;
- Active reporting of health and safety hazards or potential hazards immediately when recognised;
- Taking full responsibility for your own health and safety and that of others at all times;
Job Description Reviews
This job description is intended to provide an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities only. There may be other duties required of the post holder commensurate with their position. This description will be open to regular review and may be amended in the light of developing or changing operations, or as part of an individual performance review process. All members of staff should be prepared to take on additional duties or relinquish existing duties in order to maintain the efficient running of the business.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org